Kansas City Food Circle Member Grower
Huns Garden is an all-natural farm operated by Pov Huns. We grow a wide variety of specialty VEGETABLES, HERBS & FRESH CUT FLOWERS. Huns Garden is in the hills of the Argentine community in urban Kansas City, Kansas.
We produce SPECIALTY VEGETABLES that have medicinal value, as well as other Asian greens that are hard to find.
Huns Garden serves a diverse customer base including immigrants from Africa, the Middle East, South America, the Caribbean, Asia and the Pacific Islands, as well as locals interested in healthy eating.
Exceptions to Producer Pledges
1. Mustard (Mizuna, red mustard, mustard cabbage, arugula)
2. Red and yellow Onion, onion chieves, garlic chieves, and garlic
3. Tomatoes, Egg plant, Green beans, yard long beans
4. Red and white radishes
5. Mints (apple, spear, and pepper)
6. Pak Choy (Fun jen, Green baby pak choy, Red baby pak choi)
7. Red and green leaf lettuces
8. Romaine letuces
9. Curly mustard
10. cilantro, dills
11. Strawberry, Cherry
12. Snow peas shoot and pods
13. purple top white globe turnip and Seven top turnip
14. Basils (sweat, lemon, thai, holly, purple, ka paw, and Italian)
15. Red and Yellow purslan
16. spinach (Africa Spinach, tyee, and Bloomsdale)
17. yu choy sum or choi sum
18. Fresh ginger root
19. Red mustard, Collard
20. Sage, Epazote
21. Italian parsley (curly, and flat leave)
22. Bitter Melon Leaves and Bitter Melon Fruits
23. malokhiya (egyptain spinach).
24. polk salads
Fresh Ginger Root and Fresh cut flowers
Ginger will be available from September thru frost.
Fresh cut flower will be available from mid april thru frost.