Kansas City Food Circle Member Grower
4 D Acres, Inc.
4 D Acres is a small family farm located near Louisburg, KS. EMU, a low-fat, healthy red meat (similar in taste to high quality beef), and free range CHICKENS are naturally raised without the use of medication or growth hormones. Both the emu and the chickens have access to fresh green grass on pasture and are supplemented with locally grown grains. EMU OIL is an all-natural, moisturizing oil with properties (moisturizing, transdermal, anti-inflammatory), used by the aborigines of Australia in their native medicine. We are proud to bring you the very best, backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Check out our website for tradeshows, farmers’ markets, and locations where we are going to be.
Our emus are raised without the use of medication or growth hormones. Their diet is supplemented with good wholesome grains that are grown locally.
Emu is a very low fat (98% fat free) and low cholesterol red meat similar in taste to beef.
100% Fully Refined AEA Certified Emu Oil available as well as a fine line of emu oil products.
Our free range chickens are raised outside during the day with access to fresh pasture, bugs and sunlight and also supplemented with locally grown grains.
Check out the website for a list of where to find us or
call us toll free at 1-877-837-4119 to arrange a vistit to our farm.
We put out an email special each month and a newsletter every other month – if you would like to be on the mailing list for either – let us know.
See also: www.emufacts.com
Our Emu Meat & Free Range Chicken Distributors are:
Elaine’s Health & Wellness – Paola KS
Emu Oil Distributors:
Auten Pharmacy – Osawatomie, KS
Elaine’s Health & Wellness – Paola, KS
Farmer’s Union Co-op – Spring Hill, KS
Farmer’s Union Co-op – Paola, KS
Louisburg Cider Mill – Louisburg, KS
Second Nature Design – Olathe, KS
Spring Hill Meat Mkt – Spring Hill, KS
We are proud to bring to you what we consider the very best, backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you want quality and excellent service, you have come to the right place.
Discover the soothing and therapeutic benefits of emu oil products. Emu oil has been used for thousands of years by the Australian Aborigines for the treatment of their aches and injuries. They introduced the oil to the Europeans as a natural skin moisturizer and therapeutic aid. Our oil is 100% fully refined, pure, all natural, odorless, creamy, edible emu oil that is used by cosmetic, pharmaceutical, alternative medicine companies. Today, you can discover the benefits of emu oil.
- Is a deep penetrating, non-irritating, highly moisturizing, all natural nutritional supplement for your skin
- Is hypoallergenic-giving it a low potential for irritating the skin.
- Is non-comedogenic -it won’t clog pores.
- Contains essential fatty acids required by the body. Topical application of emu oil can deliver these nutrients deep into the skin to support healthy cell growth.
- Is an excellent emulsifier – it can be blended with products that will not feel oily on the skin.
- Is effective deep in the muscles making massage & alternative therapies more beneficial to you.
- Is reported by consumers as providing a soothing effect to insect bites, cuts, scrapes and bruises, burns, chapped lips, diaper rash, hemorrhoids, scalp problems and after shaving.
- Studies found it gave a more youthful appearance to dry, aging skin.
- Is a soothing natural emollient.
Exceptions to Producer Pledge